Belly Up

* bellies * birth * babies * breastfeeding *


Monday, November 26, 2012

"Best Doula"

Shameless plug, go vote!
Sorry to be taking a long break from blogging, but my kids have moved into the age where I have to fight them for computer time. I have a few posts getting ready to come out but in the mean time, how about a little shameless plug for myself?!

I have been nominated in the Best Doula catagory by North Texas Child Magizine and if you have enjoyed reading this blog (and really even if you haven't...) consider voting for me!  It doesn't matter if you live in North Texas, or even if you know what a doula is.  The other ladies nominated are great too, so either way it is all good!

To vote for me, go to the link:
http://www.dfwchild.com/surveybff.asp
and, fill out the info, then choose North Texas Child Magazine.  I will there as Maria Pokluda/Great Expectations in the best doula catagory.

Thank you!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment