Belly Up

* bellies * birth * babies * breastfeeding *


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Best Doula and Birth Stories




www.dfwchild.com/BFMB - vote for me!
I started writing this blog to have a resource to send my clients to after I noticed that I was getting the same questions come up frequently.  I still do this all the time and it is interesting to see that the posts I most often direct clients to are also the ones that receive the most hits from google.  Seems that pregnant ladies everywhere wonder about similar things!  I have to admit with 4 kids of my own and having attended over 45 births a year for the last few years, I have not had the time, or really the energy, to add much to this blog recently.  However, if you love reading about birth, feel free to check out my actual doula website where I blog a bit about every birth I attend.  There are lots and lots of birth stories of all types if you are looking for encouragement or inspiration.

http://greatexpectationsdoulaservices.webs.com/apps/blog/

Best Doula, Dallas Child Magazine
If you have enjoyed reading my blog either here on my doula site....I would love to have your vote for Best Doula North Texas from Dallas Child Magazine.  I won this award last year and I admit, it was a pretty cool honor.  So, if you happen to see this before December 15th, 2013 then you can go here to vote for me (or someone else):

To vote for me you HAVE TO CHOOSE THAT YOU READ NORTH TX CHILD.
www.dfwchild.com/BFMB

Happy Birthing!


No comments:

Post a Comment